The prime focus of any clothing/fashion industry would be that each and every household must contain at least one of their clothing accessories. They are not just targeted on their revenue but are way too aimed at becoming a popular brand among their peers. The rightful way to achieve this is to gain trust amongst their consumers.
Lead Generation techniques/methodologies :
- Visibility: Make your target brand visible to attract more audience. Ensure their presence across all social media platforms but do not limit it to electronic mode alone. Target your audience and filter them according to their age demographic. For instance, the young minds whose presence is all across social media platforms are to be advertised via electronic mode. Whereas, adults and elderly citizens can be covered via newspaper Ads, Billboards, pamphlets, etc.
- Set a Trend: Ensure a captivating logo with a perfectly suited tagline fits your brand. Bring in innovative ideas and incorporate them with the current fashion trend. Word of mouth plays an effective role and also creates Hashtags that represent your brand so that more people will want to buy them.
- Marketing: Promote brands via Influencers, Ad campaigns, and Paid partnerships via famous celebrities and content creators. Dive into different modes of marketing such as E-mail marketing, Content Marketing, Influence Marketing, etc.
- E-mail Marketing: As the most widespread mode of communication is via e-mail, people naturally tend to check on them in their daily routines. Notifying them regarding the new arrivals, discounts, and end-of-season sales will interest the consumer.
- Content Marketing: Research and pick your relevant keywords and build traffic via SEO. Keep your content engaging by inserting relevant pictures, videos, articles, etc., Write on blogs and articles about all the new inclusions in your brands and how effective they can be to the consumers.
- Influence Marketing: Collaborate with celebrities and social media influencers as they set a trend and standard in society. This is a key feature that helps in brand promotion as people tend to rely more on them as they have a profound trust in the influencer’s recommendation. The notable factor here is the celebrity/influencer comes up with an innovative approach that keeps the user more engaging.
- E-commerce: 90% of the population thrives on e-commerce as it is hassle-free and highly beneficial. Electronic payments provide the user with a reduced delivery charge. Deals and offers that are virtually marketed interest a huge number of consumers. The most popular E-commerce brands such as Amazon, and Flipkart help in promoting your products on a wider scale. They even make it feasible for buyers at any stretch of land.
Strategies: A tactical approach is needed to maximize sales as it proves to be a driving factor in the e-commerce trends. It acts as a fuel in ensuring the growth of the company in terms of revenue and popularity.
- Lead generation forms: This is the first stage of communication between the consumer and the company. Ensure that the customer prospects are safe and will not be breached at any cause. This type of landing page needs to be designed with precision and we should ensure there are no possibilities of any buffering that might cause a bitter user experience.
- Leverage SEO: Do a widened research on keywords, and most importantly concentrate on relevancy. Use them in your blogs and articles with the right proportion, which lets you rank higher in the topical search. the higher the rank, the greater the traffic pull towards your website.
- Re-marketing: Not all who land on your page are going to be your potential customers, so in order to convert them into becoming one, we need to keep track of and re-engage them in buying your products. Giving time can also change their thoughts and convince them to give it another try.
Conclusion: There is always an air of competition that prevails in the clothing industry. So we need to adopt and implement new methodologies in order to soar higher. The above said ideologies and strategies must be incorporated to maximize revenue and conversion rates. Above all the new regulation should facilitate the molding of a solid trust to attract more customers.